To use this bundle you must have our Pimcore Data Director in use.
This bundle adds a result callback function template to Data Director's attribute mapping to create BMEcat export feeds. As it uses Data Director's export capabilities, your BMEcat exports profit by:
- Everything is configurable in Pimcore backend user interface - no creation of PHP files or anything similar necessary
- Access any data which is connected to exported products, for example when you can easily access assigned categories, price information, manufacturers, product features images etc.
- Full flexibility in setting up a transformation pipeline to change values to the desired format (e.g. some BMEcat-processing applications have restrictions on length of some fields)
- Supported BMEcat versions: 1.2, 2005.1
- Automatically execute exports whenever a product object gets saved whose data gets exported to:
- prepare export once the data changes, so that the data does not have to be generated in the moment when the export is requested -> very fast exports because the export document is already available in the moment of request -> you will have an always up-to-date BMEcat export
- upload exports automatically to a target system to always have up-to-date data there
- automatically send data to the other APIs
- Intelligent checks whether anything changed since the last export. If nothing changed, export document gets delivered from cache
- Access exports via URL, for example to pull BMEcat export into an external system